- Obesity is one of the common problems affecting people of all ages and of all regions of the world.
- Obese people will be shocked to know the fact that ‘Obesity is considered as a DISEASE’ in AYURVEDA.
- This disease, though seems to a quite calm one, won’t keep quite in the body, but it will invite many other diseases. Obese people will surely get under tension when they encounter the list of probable diseases which can result of obesity.
- As a Golden Rule of Thumb, for treating any kind of disease, one should know the Actual Reason for that particular disease in that particular person.
- Since it can effect each and every aspect of life, obesity has to be treated soon and for this, AYURVEDAM (Indian Origin of Medicine System) provides best medicines and tips.
- When considered worldwide, Obesity is seen in 75 to 80 percent of Adults, 25 to 30 percent in Children. There are many reasons for this kind of trend.
Genetic Reasons: This might be one of the main reasons behind obesity, when a person is not loosing weight despite of many attempts. Genetic therapy and other costly treatments are available, but they are not reachable to common people. One should take care of all other reasons for obesity and should keep their weight under control.
Hormones: This might be another common reasons behind your obesity. Immediately consult a doctor and go for prescribed tests. Doctors will treat the imbalance of hormones which might be the cause of obesity in many people.
Thyroid: When there is imbalance in the Thyroid secretions, or when the Thyroid is functioning improperly, it can also lead to obesity.
Mental Stress: There is greater impact of mental stress on the health of a person, both physical and mental. When a person is under stress, he or she might take in more amount of food, mostly junk. This might cause obesity.
Diet: Many people though taking less quantity of food, might also become obese. This is because of the reason that they don’t pay attention towards quality of food. If they take less quantity of food, but if that less quantity is filled of over fats and carbohydrates, then it would ultimately result in obesity.
Timing of Food Intake: Along with the type of food we take, the time at which we take the food is also much important. Untimely meals surely brings some or the other problems like obesity, gastric trouble, etc. Taking meals without gaps, or taking too much gaps between meals, are main reasons for obesity and gastric trouble, etc.
Lack of Exercise: Working for more time in sitting position, lack of exercise in daily routine life, and others also constitute the list of reasons for obesity.
Along with above reasons, few women also get obese after pregnancy, post delivery also.
One should know proper reasons behind their obesity and should take proper steps to get rid of it.