How to Open Ap Online Center: AP Online Registration & Utility Payment Online

You Might Have Come Here Searching For:

About Online Info Den

An Enthusiastic Blogger with zeal to offer latest and worthy information to the visitors at the best level possible. We Value our Visitors.
This entry was posted in Interesting Info and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
Have a Look at These Posts Also:

19 Responses to How to Open Ap Online Center: AP Online Registration & Utility Payment Online

1. Hello Sir
    i want aponline distributor in my Home Town Sangareddy Dist Medak Andhra Pradesh

Regard
    Rayees

2. venkat says:

Dear sir how to open franchise i stay at sainikpuri & i want to open at sainikpuri area at shiva nagar plz advice what is the procedure
    my contact no is 9948005512

3. narasimha rao says:

how to apply for APONLINE my villege mylavarm (krishna dt) please send details cell no 9399953164 — 9440696448

4. chandrashekhar says:

5. SYED SUBHANI QUADRI says:

sir I want to take frenchise for aponline service. I am a business man having sufficient premises and computers etc. for the facility
    Thanks

6. kala jyothi says:

I want to create my aponline center in my shop
    tell me the details

7. D.Anand kumar says:

How To Apply AP ONLINE CENTER IN MEDAK DIST ( KOWDIPALLI) MANDAL Pls send details to my mail or my mobile no : 9052745060

8. NARSIMHA POLA says:

How To Apply AP ONLINE CENTER IN NALGONDA TOWN, MANDAL. & DISTRICT Pls send details to my mail or my mobile no : 9885090311

9. A.PRAVEEN KUMAR says:

Sir
    Please how to guidelines to the aponline centre required facilities we will submitted for fulfill of processors
    In malkajgiri center opp tharuni super market i have internet center.my contact no 9703557634
    my aponline registration no is AP OL00033603
    my aponline status is enquriy complited for mkt executive

10. i call to area feld officer but no responce so what is porblem

11. sevral time i call he tell wait i wiil come to your area so pl whether i have any oppturnity to get aponline

12. mohd naseer uddin says:

i want to take apol center how to apply and proseger pls call my cell no 9700484553 or through email

13. koti says:

Dear Sir,
    My Name is koti, east Godavari District i want to meeseva center. pls tell me how to franchiase mee seva center

thanking you sir,

14. raveendra says:

i want aponline connection i am in eastgodavari ,rajahmundry give phone number are email id plz help me.

15. bingi mahesh says:

dear sir/medum, my name is bingi mahesh s/o krishnahari, ho. no 4-3, villege & mondal: dubbak, we running internet cetre in our villege & mondal: dubbak dist: medak, is name is sri sharada communications, ho. no 2-133/1, since last 14 years successfully. we are apply in online for aponline franchisee in dubbak one year before, apply date 11/06/2011, apply id no. Apol00026634, 5 months back your marketing exicutive mr cheeranjeevi (cell: 8121795369) visit my shop and said all are ok your work complete in just week days. But still no reply from your side and application chek status still looking application pending at marketing exicutive. In just 15 days back lanuch aponline franchisee in our villege opp: my shop, but it is not allotmented for our villege, it is allotmented for v krishnakumar, villege: kammarpally, mondal: dubbak as per your aponline franchisee list, kammarpally villege is our mondal but that villege is 6 km from our villege. Please re enquery this issue and send him away as per is allotment villege and give me new allotment as per my apply siniarity and field experience and punish your marketing exicutive mr cheeranjeevi he is currepted person he is supporting to non siniarity people and non local persons. This my honble request please allotment aponline franchisee with correct adress to mee if not please say correct reason…. By your sinciarly, bingi mahesh, sri sharada communications, ho. no 2-133/1, po & villege & mondal: dubbak, dist: medak, cell: 9391694905.

16. venkata subramanyam says:

Hi Sir,
    my name is venkata subramanyam, present i am living in proddatur mondal , kadapa(dt).but my nearest village there is no AP online center.
    my question is before applying the AP online center room is available or ofter you will provide the room.
    please send the answer.

regards
    venkata subramanyam
    8886363881

17. CHANTI GANTA says:

I want to apply for New Ap online centre in my Area(agraharam) in Pitapuram, E.G.Dist. so please provide me the no’s of aponline person.

My no is9989571801

18. krishna says:

I am intrested to open a new aponline centere or meeseva centere in Balanagar, Kukatpally of Ranga Reddy Dist.

19. M.Ramarao says:

Hello sir iam intrested to open a new Aponline center in Gopalapuram, Ravulapalem mandal, East godhavari dist, andhrapradesh, so please provide me the required details and contact person details so that i can approach him. My mobile no: 9866669232, 9492241584